NW Computing manages phone systems for hundreds of companies around Australia and New Zealand. Built on the award-winning 3CX platform, our hosted phone systems are feature-rice, cost-effective, and highly scalable.
True, Hassle-Free Unified Communications
Take advantage of a hosted phone system in a world where instant access and real-time connectivity is needed in a fast moving business atmosphere.
The days of a huge capital expenditure, high maintenance costs and difficult ongoing management are behind us. A hosted phone system through NW Computing will enable you to take advantage of a range of key benefits:
- Easy to maintain – Reduce the amount of time internal resources have to spend maintaining the phone system.
- Cost savings for ongoing monthly services and calls – By taking advantage of NW Computing’s SIP Trunk services, call rates throughout Australia and internationally are 30%-60% cheaper than a traditional phone system.
- No more phone wiring – Handsets which connect to the hosted phone system connect via the same cable as your computer, with no need for extra ports and wires. Softphones (software installed on the computer used to make calls) are used to enable mobility in the workplace and can completely remove the need for a physical handset.
- Scalability – There is nothing extra you will need to add to the phone system, SIP Trunks enable us to increase the amount of concurrent calls on the fly, also because we have no restrictions on extensions we are able to scale the system as your company staff numbers fluctuate.
- Features such as:
- Digital Receptionists
- Voicemail to Email
- Custom Music on Hold
- Call Parking / Pickup
- Intercom / Paging
- Ring Groups / Call Queue
- Custom CRM Integrations – Salesforce/Zendesk/Freshdesk
- iOS/Android Clients